1. Punctual & reliable
2. Enthusiastic about working with groups or individual students of all ages and backgrounds
3. Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills
4. Bachelor's degree
5. Willing and able to meet with the client(s) at locations throughout the south Bay Area & Peninsula regions (San Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, etc).
6. Access to a reliable personal vehicle.
7. Basic English language skills
8. Detail oriented
1. Two or more years of relevant teaching experience
2. Certification and additional formal training
3. Strong interpersonal skills
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a personal introduction in your cover letter describing your tutoring ability/experience and subjects. Special consideration will be given to candidates who submit a sample lesson plan that they have created.